Shirley parsons has partnered with a Civil Engineering company who is looking to improve their safety program and add an experienced safety professional. This Project Safety Manager role will be responsible for working with sub contractors and other employees on site to ensure all safety measures are being followed.
- Implement safety procedures and policies that line up with state, federal and company guidelines.
- Perform site safety audits as well as incident investigations and workers comp documentation.
- Track and lead all safety trainings of on-site employees.
- Stay up to date with all of OSHA's regulations and policies to ensure strong safety performance.
- Ability to promote and enforce a strong safety culture on site.
- At least 5 years of experience in a Safety Manager role.
- Highly motivated and team oriented mindset.
- Ability to problem solve and reinforce strong safety behaviors.
- Strong communication and Microsoft office skills.