QHSE Process Technologist
Greater Enschede Area
A modern and dynamic electroplating company that offers a superior working environment is looking for a QHSE professional that is hoping to take their career to the next level as their QHSE Process Technologist. With this opportunity, you will have full autonomy to mold and develop the Health & Safety processes and procedures within the organization. This is a wonderful chance for a H&S professional with 2-3 years of experience to take their first step into process technology and QHSE management!
The QHSE Process Technologist will be responsible for:
- Managing the KAM system ISO 9001 and 14001 and you constantly monitor the changing legislation and standards in our field.
- PGS 15 and ADR registrations in the field of hazardous substances
- Operating as the prevention officer and the first point of contact for external bodies such as the environmental service, water board and fire brigade.
- Create and maintain the QHSE processes, give instructions and advice to the site workers.
The QHSE Process Technologist will have:
- 2+ years of chemical manufacturing experience within QHSE
- A Six Sigma Green/Yellow Belt and an ADR safety certificate is a plus, or you are prepared to obtain it
- Good command of the Dutch, German and English language in word and writing.
- You are a team player and you are good with people;
Vacancy Reference: PR/026596
Vacancy Owner: Ally Bliss | Ally.email@example.com | (+31) 20 299 1643 |