Shirley Parsons have partnered with a leading Facilities Management organisation who are looking to appoint a Quality Consultant on a permanent basis. The ideal candidate will be based Midlands or eligible to travel frequently across the UK.
The role is paying circa £50,000 with car, bonus and benefits.
- Responsible for conducting audits of Corporate Policies & Procedures documentation and document all positive and negative information discovered.
- To ensure each operating unit / function operates within the policies, procedures and regulations set forth to establish, maintain and improve the operation of an efficient and compliant management systems framework and to ensure the framework is in place and managed.
- Actively participate with the compliance management team, sharing knowledge, best practise and work towards a standardised approach.
- Prepare electronic reports of the results of the audits and present the results to management, making recommendations as to what must be done to become compliant.
- Provide Senior Quality Manager with accurate and timely monthly operational reports on all activities.
Skills & Experience
- Proven track record in the provision of practical operational Quality solutions.
- Experience with the implementation and management of integrated management systems.
- Broad experience and expertise Quality Standards.
- Broad experience in Management Systems Standards.
- Evidence of practical audit/inspection experience.
- Ideal industry experience would be FM and open to construction and transferable industries.
Vacancy Reference: PR/027178
Vacancy Owner: Jessica Plested | email@example.com | (+44) 1296 611332 | (+44) 7725 258696