Shirley Parsons is delighted to be working with a leading global supplier of warehouse automation systems. They are looking to appoint a Quality Manager on a permanent basis. This is a newly created position and its is a key role within the organisation. The role will be remote/office/site based and suitable candidates will be based around the Oxfordshire/ Midlands region.
They offer a salary of £60,000 plus car/allowance + benefits.
- Contact person for the business for department-specific documents and interdepartmental quality topics.
- Analysis of quality gates across this business
- Realisation of the requirements of the quality management.
- Preparation as well as evaluation and assessment of quality-relevant key figures. •
- Communicating the quality principles to promote quality awareness across departments
- Regular coordination of quality topics with the executive management of the UK Board
- Strategy development for quality management across departments
- Professional guidance for the planning and realisation of the company-specific quality policies and quality objectives
- Evaluation of audit results and customer survey
- Planning and evaluation of internal audits with audit assessment as well as ensuring professional exchange with other institutions in the field of quality management
- Regular quality controls and updating of processes, roles and documents
- Interpretation and reporting of quality-relevant key figures
- Planning and implementation of quality-relevant training measures for employees and managers
- Strategic & Operational implementation of quality measures and initiatives for the improvement of the quality management systems including any reviews of any implantation effectiveness
- Proven experience as a quality manager minimum 5 years
- A keen eye for detail and a results driven approach to quality
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent organisational
- Proficient in MS Office
- In depth understanding of quality control procedures and relevant legal standards
- Excellent math abilities and working knowledge of data analysis/statistical methods
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage (ISO 9000 etc.)
- Experience in the interpretation and application of an ISO quality management system
- Experience in the implementation of a document/information management
- Experience in the maintaining of a companies quality management system
Vacancy Reference: PR/026999
Vacancy Owner: Jessica Plested | firstname.lastname@example.org | (+44) 1296 611332 | (+44) 7725 258696