Terug Naar Zoeken

Regional Safety Consultant


A rapidly growing consulting firm is seeking a Regional Safety Consultant to service clients in the Morristown, NJ region (primarily in manufacturing industries). This role will require 80% regional travel to client sites, with the remaining 20% remote/home-based. The organization has an award-winning and collaborative company culture and ambitious growth plans, with many opportunities for advancement and leadership.

The role:

  • Develop and implement EHS&S programs and procedures and conduct comprehensive safety training for
    • LO/TO
    • Confined Space
    • Machine Guarding
    • Ergonomics
  • Assist with permitting, monitoring, and reporting in compliance with local and federal agencies
  • Conduct incident investigations and audits; recommend corrective/preventative measures where indicated
  • Advise on risk management issues including workers' compensation

The candidate:

  • 3+ years of progressive EHS experience, preferably in manufacturing or consulting
  • Bachelor's degree in Occupational Safety, Environmental Engineering or related field
    • Candidates with relative years of experience and no degree will also be considered
  • Independent and self-driven, able to juggle competing priorities and thrive in a fast-paced environment
  • Ability to travel frequently to client sites, including overnight stays (primarily within driving distance)