Shirley Parsons is working with a construction company in the Buffalo area who are looking to expand on their talented safety team. This manager level role will be responsible for promoting top notch safety practices. This position will conduct new employee orientation, ensure safe work behavior and regulatory compliance checks.
- Create a strong safety culture through improving employee behaviors and actions.
- Help develop and manage direct reports.
- Ability to handle workers compensation incidents in a respectful and confidential manner.
- Improve upon existing safety programs and audits.
- Work with different clients, business partners and agencies regarding safety requirements.
- 5-7 years of experience in the construction industry.
- Experience managing different personalities and working with clients.
- Ability to problem solve and reinforce strong safety behaviors.
- Strong communication and Microsoft office skills.