Senior Environmental Advisor / Environmental Advisor
Are you an environmental expert with a passion for sustainability? We're looking for an Environmental Advisor to join a dynamic team in the water infrastructure projects sector.
The Environmental Advisor will be responsible for:
- Ensuring environmental compliance on construction sites.
- Identify and mitigate potential environmental risks during pre-construction site visits.
- Support teams in meeting environmental standards.
- Develop Environmental Management Plans and Risk Assessments.
- Promote a culture of safety, health, and environmental responsibility.
- Contribute to a Net Zero by 2035 commitment.
The Environmental Advisor will have:
- Degree in an environmental discipline.
- ISO 14001 awareness.
- Membership in IEMA or equivalent.
- Experience in construction/engineering/water industry.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
If you're ready to make a difference in environmental compliance and sustainability, apply now!
Vacancy Reference: PR/026870
Vacancy Owner: Shauna Haggar | firstname.lastname@example.org | (+44) 1296 611334 |