Senior Sustainability & Energy Analyst
*Must be professionally fluent in Dutch, no exceptions*
Are you a skilled sustainability professional who is knowledgable of energy efficiency and building optimization?
A global expert that offers innovative and sustainable solutions to commercial real estate is looking for a Senior Sustainability & Energy Analyst to lead a successful team of 1-3 junior analysts
The Senior Sustainability & Energy Analyst will:
- Analyse energy consumption, identify trends and benchmark energy performance.
- Support on developing Net-Zero Carbon road maps at asset level;
- Conduct detailed investment-grade energy audits leading to the identification of energy conservation measures (ECM) and deep-retrofit energy interventions and structuring a financial investment business case;
- Assess opportunities for improvement and undertake energy savings calculations on energy efficiency measures and low carbon technologies;
- Liaising with suppliers to develop preliminary HVAC design;
The Senior Sustainability & Energy Analyst will have:
- Bachelor's degree in building/mechanical engineering or similar environmental discipline;
- Up to 2 years of experience in the energy efficiency sector, energy auditing, energy performance contracting, building optimisation, or low carbon building design;
- Ability to speak fluently and communicate effectively in written reports and oral presentations, both in business Dutch and English;
- Knowledge of Dutch subsidies, legislation in building performance and EPC certificates;
- Experience in building services and HVAC for commercial buildings;
- Analytical skills to developing a consistent and scalable approach to ESG data collection, validation, and reporting;
- Working in a rigorous manner to deliver accurate, high quality, engaging and client-ready outputs;
- Proven track record for independently delivering and reviewing deliverables with minimal senior consultant oversight in at least two work streams;
- Proven project management experience and excellent communication skills;
What is offered?
There is a lot asked of you, but you also get a lot in return. A dynamic and varied full-time position with a lot of freedom and personal input. In addition, there is a good employment conditions scheme, including a work laptop, pension and bonus scheme and 24 vacation days for a full working week of 40 hours.
Vacancy Reference: PR/026784
Vacancy Owner: Ally Bliss | Ally.email@example.com | (+31) 20 299 1643 |