A leading electronic chemicals manufacturing firm is seeking an experienced Regulatory Affairs Manager with a strong chemical background to help manage and lead the department initiatives and programs. The individual will advise the organization on regulatory issues, provide guidance, and lead program operations.
- Lead the organization's chemical management and regulatory compliance initiatives and programs to meet necessary federal, state, and local requirements.
- Oversee the regulatory affairs team and their preparation of TSCA requirements and SDS.
- Lead product stewardship efforts internally and externally, serving as a representative of the organization.
- Communicate with the leadership team on regulatory issues and provide options to meet those requirements.
- 8+ years of chemical management regulations experience, particularly with TSCA.
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific discipline (e.g. Chemistry, Biology, Environmental Science).
- Strong knowledge of TSCA and US GHS regulations.
- Demonstrated experience managing and leading a team.