We're partnered with a leading property developer who are looking for a Sustainability Advisor to join the team in Berkshire. In this position, you'll report to the Sustainability Manager and play a crucial role in driving local sustainability goals and implementing a corporate sustainability strategy.
The Sustainability Advisor will be responsible for:
- Conduct on-site compliance assessments and recommend improvements.
- Collaborate with project teams to enhance site sustainability.
- Develop guidance materials for project teams.
- Prepare sustainability performance reports.
The Sustainability Advisor will have:
- At least 2 years of relevant sustainability experience.
- Possess a relevant degree.
- Proficiency in key sustainability areas.
- Strong data analysis skills.
- Hold a full drivers license and own vehicle
Vacancy Reference: PR/027023
Vacancy Owner: Shauna Haggar | firstname.lastname@example.org | (+44) 1296 611334 |